« Home | Awaitng something better » | First Photoshop Class Project done » | *New* You're A F-ing Moron » | If she only knew... » | Put-in Bay » | Nearly assualted, A tip, and now back to the D-Unit » | It was a fun time » | its hard... » | long day... » | I think I failed to mention but I started a treatm... » 

Sunday, October 10 

Yessum

OK ignore the title it has obsolutely nothing to do with anything. So I had the house to myself this week. My mom and brother went to Florida and I only found out that they were going about a week a half before. Its always nice to have the house to myself. Anyways I went to CMU last night for the first time. I had a good time but it was somewhat a bad night for a few us. On the way there we were pulled over for a broken tail light. Then after we had been out and came back to the dorm we found out the RA's had been to the room after we had left and took thier alcohol. It wasn't much, but that hall is a alcohol free hall. I guess she can get fined and they might move her.