« Home | Nearly assualted, A tip, and now back to the D-Unit » | It was a fun time » | its hard... » | long day... » | I think I failed to mention but I started a treatm... » | Just Don't know what to call this » | :: American Dad :: Jan 2005, Sundays at 9:30pm :: » | So things happen for a reason? Huh » | Its like this or LIke That » | Trey Parker is the new Jim Henson? » 

Friday, September 10 

Put-in Bay


So it been a while, I guess I've been so busy I haven't had time to procastinate and write on this thing. Going back to class has been interesting. I'm seeing a lot people that I'm used to seeing. It looks like enrollment might have went up a bit there too. So far my classes seem to be going fine. I think I'm only going to have a problem in two class which are economics and photoshop. There is just a lot of reading that I'm going to have to do in that class which I'm already behind in. The thing about photoshop is that I just don't feel like I'm that creative when it comes to art and making up new ideas.

So this past weekend I went to Put-in Bay, Ohio. Last Tuesday was the first time that I had ever heard of this place. It was last minute thing. Early that week the two weddings that we had for the weekend were cancelled and this guy had just happenend to offer them a cabin later that day. I'm almost didn't go because I didn't want to be at this place where I had to idea what it was going to be like for so long. We left late last Thursday night and came back Monday morning. I'm so happy that I went. I meant a lot of people and had a great time with the people that I work with. We took out PA system and played music all and till the earlier morning.