« Home | Just Don't know what to call this » | :: American Dad :: Jan 2005, Sundays at 9:30pm :: » | So things happen for a reason? Huh » | Its like this or LIke That » | Trey Parker is the new Jim Henson? » | Did they really THINK i was gonna Hurt someone? » | Lost in the Woods » | So I mowed the lawn... » | It was a good... » | Surprise gone Bad? Maybe Not I Hope » 

Monday, August 9 

I think I failed to mention but I started a treatment for new script. The other day, I think it was tuesday. It's a story that I'm very familar with. The probablem is that there are a few, well its actually a lot of, people that are familar with the main idea or "Base" of this story. But I don't really care because first of all it'll most likely never be produced and if it is oh well some people are just gonna have to deal with it.

This Kill Bill soundtrack is getting me excited to see Vol. 2 later this week. I didn't get a chance to see it when it was in the theaters. I think it's a lil better that I see it at home so I can pause to read the subtitles. I know it's sad that I have to do that but I just can't always read that fast. Thats probably something that I should work on. When ever I do read fast I switch words around or read a word thats not even there because I thought it was there.