« Home | Surprise gone Bad? Maybe Not I Hope » | It's Good & I'm not gonna Question it » | So its good still and I » | Official Rules for Calling Shotgun » | A Cold during the summer is like Class on Saturday » | Its OVER YAHOO » | Oh Damn Its Almost Over » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over: Should be the last part » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over : Possibly Last PART! » | Its going Easy » 

Thursday, July 8 

It was a good...

Well my surprise went well after all. The flowers didn't die as I thought they might have. And she thought they were pretty. So it was all good.

Well today I decided that I wanted to write something. So now I'm writing a story and it has to be done by 5 p.m. on Sunday. It took me a while to come up with what I was going to write about because it's supposed to be about something from my life and within the last year. I started writing it tonight I'm not sure how much detail I'm going to use. I'll probably use more detail if I can get through the bulk of the story by the end of tomorrow.

Well my surprise was not the only surprise of the day. Apparently what I thought to be true was true. Why was? Well I had thought that my brothers day had a girlfriend in the Philippines because he kept going there. And I was right. So why do I keep saying was? Well that's because this woman who was his girlfriend is now his wife. My mom told me this sometime after he dropped my brother off. She looked a little sad when she told me. I just don't really know what about that, except WOW!


Road of a Nation a blog by sarmad

Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Fahrenheit 9/11-9/4
Iraq - one year after the war; Iraq through a complete 180 degrees of change; one of the countries that was always known as a challenge for what it was, as a threat - not only to humanity but to the whole world.
Do you want to compare 9/11 to 9/4?
9/11 - the attacks on the civilization of freedom, the symbol of the free world.
9/4 - the fall of the dictatorial regime of evil, the symbol of the slave world.
The big difference between the two events? No one felt these two events, and lived through them as much as the Americans and the Iraqis. No one felt the changes more than those two peoples.
And here we see who claims these events and uses them as a purpose and a reason to make his own celebrity, and win trophies and awards, as if he invents something for humanity, or finds a cure for one of the diseases.
MICHAEL MOORE, the director of "Fahrenheit 911".
This movie - I won't even call it a movie - it's like a "cut and paste" movie - I wonder what he is thinking when he shows his "cut and paste" movie: "cut and paste" for explosions and fighting, and terrorists covering their faces; statements by GWB playing golf (I didn't know playing golf in America was a crime. I know it was in Iraq before 9/4. It was only for presidents.) I wonder if it took MICHAEL MOORE hard work to produce this "cut and paste".