« Home | Its OVER YAHOO » | Oh Damn Its Almost Over » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over: Should be the last part » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over : Possibly Last PART! » | Its going Easy » | Michael Moore Hates America » | Its Been Good » | Just Act LIke It and They'll Believe » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over : Part Two of Many » | Yeah it been a few days » 

Friday, July 2 

A Cold during the summer is like Class on Saturday

Damn this sucks I have a cold in the summer. This might be some karma things cause just the other day I was telling somone how I thought it was odd that people got Colds in the summer. On the upside I don't have to work this weekend which is cool but I'm not feeling very good right now. I ended up leaving work early today becasue of how bad I felt now I feel like I have a high tempature. Well at least the past week was good. If the past week was bad I'd probably be feeling much worse but it was good so I'm not going to. I hope I feel better by tomorrow.