« Home | Michael Moore Hates America » | Its Been Good » | Just Act LIke It and They'll Believe » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over : Part Two of Many » | Yeah it been a few days » | What do I wanna do? » | A fan film Death of Batman » | If you make the right decesions you might be prais... » | A network called 'Internet' » | Confusion at its best » 

Friday, June 18 

Its going Easy

This week has been extremely easy to me compared to last week which wasn't too bad. Work was simple this week because my bosses were on a vaction for a couple of the days that I worked. I opened up shop in way a couple days. I think I have a long day tomorrow for the wedding that I'm shooting. I don't think I have ever been given more than a 4 day notice of when I'll be shooting. Today I was given a day well I guess you could less notice. I'm just going to keep thinking that tomorrow is going to be long and hope that it ends up being short. Because if it is a short day it will just make it all the better.