« Home | A fan film Death of Batman » | If you make the right decesions you might be prais... » | A network called 'Internet' » | Confusion at its best » | Yeah employment woo » | Ah A Day With No Complaints » | I wonder why they don't do this more often » | WIth class and gas I might have to get a Bus Pass » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over : Part One of Many » | Things still getting better hmmmmm » 

Thursday, June 3 

What do I wanna do?

I'm very close to having two jobs now. I actually start training for one next week. I hope to do both. But I don't really have much time to do both until i'm done with class, which is the end of June. I'll get paid the same at both of them. I just so that I'm not always doing the same thing. Also I'm not sure which one will give me the hours that I want once I start school in the fall.

I talked to my cousin abiut that script and he came up with some really funny stuff so far. In fact I have a friend that would be perfect for one of the characters that he wrote. I told him about it last night. I hope that he will want to do it after the script is done. Another thing that I've been thinking about is how hard it is going to be to put this wholw thing together. It going to be hard just to get people to act in this. Then I need to figure out where I'm going to shooot this. What I'm going to shoot it with. Editing is probably the only thing I know I can do for sure.