« Home | Can't Wait Till This Is Over : Part One of Many » | Things still getting better hmmmmm » | What's next is uncertain » 

Tuesday, May 25 

WIth class and gas I might have to get a Bus Pass

I honestly don't know how I have managed to go for so long with out having a steady job for so long. It's finally catching up with me. But I do have good news which is that soon I might not only have one but two jobs. And if things go my way I might have another occasional job on the side of those two. Right now I have just enough money to buy just enough gas so that I can get back and forth from school for the next month. So have enough money so that i can learn but enough to eat. I'm generaly a positve person, so I believe that things will turn out fine for me even if I don't get to eat as much as I would like to.

About me

  • I'm fed
  • From Michigan, United States
My profile

Archives

Syndicate this site (XML) or (LJ).

Get free blog / online diary / journal today, free of any charge!