« Home | Yeah it been a few days » | What do I wanna do? » | A fan film Death of Batman » | If you make the right decesions you might be prais... » | A network called 'Internet' » | Confusion at its best » | Yeah employment woo » | Ah A Day With No Complaints » | I wonder why they don't do this more often » | WIth class and gas I might have to get a Bus Pass » 

Wednesday, June 9 

Can't Wait Till This Is Over : Part Two of Many

Damn have I been extremely tired these last couple of days. Started working on Monday and since i've had 12 hour days. I go to work, class, homework, sleep, work, then back to class, just to come home to do to homework again. Only three more weeks and class will be over then maybe I'll be able to catch up on some sleep and hopefully work more and make more money! I'll be lucky if I have one day this month were there's nothing I don't have to do.