« Home | So its good still and I » | Official Rules for Calling Shotgun » | A Cold during the summer is like Class on Saturday » | Its OVER YAHOO » | Oh Damn Its Almost Over » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over: Should be the last part » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over : Possibly Last PART! » | Its going Easy » | Michael Moore Hates America » | Its Been Good » 

Monday, July 5 

It's Good & I'm not gonna Question it

Today I realized what a good week I had even though I was sick one day and a friend was having some problems. Yesterday was pretty good. I actually bought my girl around my some of my friends for the first time yesterday. She didn't talk much to them but I didn't think she would since she doesn't know them. We ended up doing a lot of walking to waste time before the fireworks last night. I don't think I even did that much walking on the 4th of July. Especially since we ended up at the same spot that started at. Then I had to pull off some 'matrix' moves to avoid getting hit by a bottle rocket in the face. It was a good night.