« Home | So I mowed the lawn... » | It was a good... » | Surprise gone Bad? Maybe Not I Hope » | It's Good & I'm not gonna Question it » | So its good still and I » | Official Rules for Calling Shotgun » | A Cold during the summer is like Class on Saturday » | Its OVER YAHOO » | Oh Damn Its Almost Over » | Can't Wait Till This Is Over: Should be the last part » 

Saturday, July 10 

Lost in the Woods

If anyone ever asks me if I had ever been lost in the woods, I can now say that I have. I would to the flats today and took a wrong trail after about a half hour of walking. Ending up taking the wrong trail for so far that we eventually lost the trail which you could barely see by the way. My shoes which are now half black were originally white. Now you may be asking yourself 'what the hell was he thinking wearing white shoes when going on a walking in the woods?' well it was a last minute descion and I didn't plan on getting lost. We did manage to make it out of the woods about 20 minutes before it was completely dark out. It would have really sucked if we didn't find the trail before it was dark.