« Home | Its like this or LIke That » | Trey Parker is the new Jim Henson? » | Did they really THINK i was gonna Hurt someone? » | Lost in the Woods » | So I mowed the lawn... » | It was a good... » | Surprise gone Bad? Maybe Not I Hope » | It's Good & I'm not gonna Question it » | So its good still and I » | Official Rules for Calling Shotgun » 

Sunday, August 1 

So things happen for a reason? Huh

About two weeks ago I'm sitting at home and I get a call from a buddy at work and he tells me that now I'm the only one is the office with a girlfriend. Well now none of us do. Basically it came down to the fact that she's there and I'm here and she's going to be staying there. I understand why but I still don't like the situation. So the last two nights I went out and saw some people that I hadn't seen in a long time. Some of which I hadn't seen in a few years. I've been feeling very tired today and I slept alot last night.