« Home | *New* You're A F-ing Moron » | If she only knew... » | Put-in Bay » | Nearly assualted, A tip, and now back to the D-Unit » | It was a fun time » | its hard... » | long day... » | I think I failed to mention but I started a treatm... » | Just Don't know what to call this » | :: American Dad :: Jan 2005, Sundays at 9:30pm :: » 

Tuesday, September 14 

First Photoshop Class Project done



This is the first piece of art I've made in an art class since the last time I've had an art class which was when I was in the fifth grade. I think I strayed pretty far from what we were supposed to do. Anyways, all but one of the pictures I used where from my trip to Put-in Bay, Ohio a few weeks ago. The one picture not from the trip is a sunset pic I took when I was working on the Saginaw Bay for a couple of nights in a row this past summer.