« Home | Doesn't feel right yet » | Batman's Greatest Boner and Phosphor Alpha 4 » | A Different Search:Auto » | Search! » | What boredom will do » | The Shield Season 4 » | Fucking Car » | The Reasons just keep coming » | U.S. - Mexico Tunnel Discovered » | When 2 become 1 » 

Friday, March 11 

what to say

What to abot nothing ness. Not Much I guess. Oh isn't it bliss.

I don't know what the hell that just was. Anyways this week seemed fairly long even though the days themselves seemed fast. Odd. Anyways not much has happenend this week. On Wensday I went to Davison to tape the High in a Regional game. The won so they're playing to night and I'm going to shoot again. If they win this game their next one will be at SVSU. So I won't have to go for a long drive.

I saw this flash cartoon earlier today, I thought it was funny and extreme (you'll know what I mean if you watch it).
'A NEW BUNNY'
ex bunny