« Home | The Reasons just keep coming » | U.S. - Mexico Tunnel Discovered » | When 2 become 1 » | Always a Leader » | 40 to go » | Hope this isn't the way its going to be » | Didn't get much sleep last night. Woke up a few ti... » | I've had similar feelings like this before about 8... » | Pausing & Randomly Jumping to the Ends of Words » | Maybe this is the turn around » 

Thursday, March 3 

Fucking Car

Things that need to be replace or fixed
Rear Breaks are starting to go
Three tires (one has a slow leak)
The Brights
The Wipers
The Dashboard lights
Right blinker
The Brights
Some belt under the hood
Car begins to shake after 40
Cruise Control (don't really need it but it would be nice if i knew I could)

At first I didn't think it would be all that bad not being able to see how fast you're going when its dark. I was so damn wrong and now with my wipers fucking up it just became worse. Since my wipers started fucking up its really made everything that I already knew was bad with the car just seem that much worse.