« Home | Didn't get much sleep last night. Woke up a few ti... » | I've had similar feelings like this before about 8... » | Pausing & Randomly Jumping to the Ends of Words » | Maybe this is the turn around » | Giggity Giggity Giggity! » | In pictures: How the world is changing » | Pain of Misery » | Its VD and I have No VD Yahooo » | Oh it's what you'll do » | Interpretation of Dreams » 

Thursday, February 24 

Hope this isn't the way its going to be

Well I had my last class before spring break today. Already I've spent my first day alone. Well for the most part. I came home ate then went and worked out and ever since I've been home alone. I just hope that I don't end up spending the rest or majority of my break like this. Class was good today. This one is usually pretty interesting. It just feels too last too long sometimes. The worst thing about spending all of this time alone is that: I think too much about stuff that isn't really important or that I shouldn't even be thinking about.