« Home | Transportation » | It kinda makes sense now! » | Monday Morning Reviewed on Tuesday » | Its dark and hell is hot » | Damn they got me sick » | The way you say Oh » | Goodbye & Hello at the same time » | We Have New Champ » | Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride » | Its Def » 

Friday, February 11 

Interpretation of Dreams

Oddly enough I had a very interesting dream last night and a few minutes ago I came across this site: Why Dreams Are Forgotten After Waking

I'm down to 10 weeks left of classes this semester. In about 3 weeks my spring break will begin. As usual I have no plans. Although I may go up north to a friends cabin for a few days. but something has come up the last few times I planned on going so I won't know fro sure until I actually go. This last week went by fast. The upside of the week was that I wasn't feeling as bad as I did last week. The only problem I had and still has been with my eyes. It hurts for me move them too much in anyone direction.