« Home | We Have New Champ » | Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride » | Its Def » | Could it be? Well yes it is sex. » | King of Late Night » | Vh1 and the women » | Just because » | they need more commercials like this » | Cold weather please leave » | The new » 

Monday, January 31 

Goodbye & Hello at the same time

Yesterday I went to my favorite Chinese resturant. The people there know me and my mom because we've been going there for so many years. Anyways as I was paying the lady that works there told me that she was happy to see me because they were moving and that these other people were going to take over. I was happy to be able to say good bye to them, especially for all of the good meals they made for me.

So last night was fun. It was a good night. Yeah thats all I'm really going to say about that.

Today I just visted a Digg.com a site that has recently become a favorite of mine and found a site where you can play Lemmings. This was one of the few computer games that I used to play back in the day in grade school.