« Home | The way you say Oh » | Goodbye & Hello at the same time » | We Have New Champ » | Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride » | Its Def » | Could it be? Well yes it is sex. » | King of Late Night » | Vh1 and the women » | Just because » | they need more commercials like this » 

Tuesday, February 1 

Damn they got me sick

I'm Cold and warm and its very unpleasant

One of my little sisters turned 9 today. Just last Friday one of my little brothers turned 7 and two weeks ago my baby sister turned 2.

I'm really glad now that I got a head start on my hw this past weekend.

I found this cool site over on Digg last night called 20Q.net. Here's the tag line on the site.
20Q.net is an experiment in artificial intelligence. The program is very simple but its behavior is complex. Everything that it knows and all questions that it asks were entered by people playing this game. 20Q.net is a learning system; the more it is played, the smarter it gets.

The idea of this so called game is to think of a somewhat common thing/object and with in 20 simple quetions with answers like yes, no, maybe, sometimes. ect. It got the first couple of object I thought of. It wasn't able to get the last couple of items. I'm not going to say what they were. Maybe you can think of something it can't guess.

On something completely different is it just me or does it seem to be a bit of a coincidence that the same week Mc Donalds starts advertising its new double fish fillet sandwich that Arby's is also introducing two new fish sandwiches.