« Home | Goodbye & Hello at the same time » | We Have New Champ » | Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride » | Its Def » | Could it be? Well yes it is sex. » | King of Late Night » | Vh1 and the women » | Just because » | they need more commercials like this » | Cold weather please leave » 

Tuesday, February 1 

The way you say Oh

Today in my intro to theater class we did some acting exercises adn one of them was to say the "oh" in ten different ways. A few of the ways we had to say "oh" included happy, surpised, and sad. Well I had the two hottest girls in my class sitting next to me and it was very distracting but a nice distraction. We also had to do some improv and keep it going for 3 minutes. I thought it was kind of fun. Forgot how long 3 minutes feels when you're in front of your class.

My mom and brother have been sick since Sunday. I've been trying to avoid all contact with everything outside of my room. Now I feel like I'm beginning to get sick. Whats up with that? Its probably in the air now.