« Home | Pain of Misery » | Its VD and I have No VD Yahooo » | Oh it's what you'll do » | Interpretation of Dreams » | Transportation » | It kinda makes sense now! » | Monday Morning Reviewed on Tuesday » | Its dark and hell is hot » | Damn they got me sick » | The way you say Oh » 

Wednesday, February 16 

In pictures: How the world is changing

Mount Hood
No snow
As the climate warms up, mountainous regions may experience lower levels of snowfall.
This image shows Mount Hood in Oregon at the same time in late summer in 1985 and 2002.
Image: Gary Braasch ©


I thought this was pretty cool looking. Concering? I don't know if I should be or not or if I even care all that much. Some of the pictures are a bit questionable if they were actually take at the same location. Same time of the year and whatnot. This picture above is supposed to have been taken around the same time in year.