« Home | A Different Search:Auto » | Search! » | What boredom will do » | The Shield Season 4 » | Fucking Car » | The Reasons just keep coming » | U.S. - Mexico Tunnel Discovered » | When 2 become 1 » | Always a Leader » | 40 to go » 

Monday, March 7 

Batman's Greatest Boner and Phosphor Alpha 4


The meaning of words and slang can change a great deal in 54 years.



I found this cool shockwave first-person shooter game via Digg today and I've also seen it a few other places today they all describe it as Unreal that you can play in your browswer. I first found it when I was in class today and it didn't want to work with the Mac's mouse so I had to use just keys. But it worked fine with my PC's mouse at home. The game is still being developed it is currently called Phosphor Alpha 4 and you can check it out here.