« Home | The wrap up » | OH Christmas » | Boogeyman - OMG my Grandma wasn't kidding » | Charlie and the Chocolate Factory teaser » | They in... » | Sounds like more than nothing » | Does Santa Claus exist? » | Man of the house » | Someday it'll happen » | Almost off » 

Wednesday, January 5 

That smell is strong

Don't you just love it when you get back clothing and theres something just differnent about it. I have this hoodie that I bought my senior year when I was playing soccer. A few some months after I had it I let my girl friend at the time wear it because she was cold or something. When I got it back I noticed the string was gone. It wasn't a big deal to me. So the other day after being apart from my hoodie for about 4 and a half months I finally got it back. Well it smelled like it has had a pretty damn good time. What exactly does it smell like? Well there are just so many words words and different variations of what people call it. I mean its not like theres truly just one type of this "noun." So I called just call it by what it comes from. Marijuana.