« Home | "Batman Begins" International Poster » | 1 week to go and lying to Mormons » | Let next week be tomorrow » | Photoshop Animation » | Ken Jennings Lost on JEOPARDY! » | Face it vegan kids are kinda weird to nonvegan adults » | The LJ Murderer...thats what they're calling her » | Internet Stalker/Pyscho/My Slayer? » | A Day Without a Mexican » | The changes » 

Monday, December 13 

Almost off

Today I figured out that if I can pull off a 100% on my last econ exam then I will have a straight B in the class which is much better than I thought I would end up with a few weeks ago. I think that theres a chance that I can do it but it doesn't help when there are people in my class who have already given up. Well maybe not already it was more like they gave up after the first couple of exams.

After class today I was all business. Over the weekend I recieved a project to work on from my first client. Well it could be my only if I never get anymore. I'm not exactly advertising myself or anything. But you never know where one little thing like this could go. Its actually a girl I went to highschool with. I'm doing a picture to video transfer for her and also there was some video she wanted in there. I had planned on editing this at school but when I found out they didn't have the program I wanted to use I decided that it would just be easier for me to do it at home. But first I had to convert the video. As soon I got home I was all business. I'm pretty much done now just need to add the video and titles, and adjust audio.

So to the real meaning of this entry's title. Almost a month and half ago, the day after Halloween, the first of November, I dropped a weight on my left index finger when I went to put the weight back on the rack. It must have been the adrenalin that delayed the pain because I was able to get through the rest of my workout. For days my finger was swollen and my friends kept telling me that it was goin to fall off. I eventually made a hole in the nail to relieve pressure. But for some reason when ever anyone looked that it they would say it was sick or whatever. The hole isn't no bigger then the lead of bic pencil. Anyway the hole has almost grown out and I've been messing with it ever since. Today I noticed that my nail is cracked towards the bottom now and that I can actually lift it a bit. I don't really want to take it off but I might have to now.