« Home | A Day Without a Mexican » | The changes » | Accepted » | Whack Your Boss » | Video of the Pistons-Pacers Brawl » | Pistons-Pacers game ends in a riot » | Still need a story » | 1 Down 1 To Go » | Not 1 But 2 » | Rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard Died » 

Sunday, November 28 

Internet Stalker/Pyscho/My Slayer?

So a few weeks ago some with the sn thephantomsn2004 with the ip 68.72.155.108 (adsl-68-72-155-108.dsl.sgnwmi.ameritech.net) clicks on both of my buddie links. About a week later I actually talked to them. This person happens to know who I am but wouldn't tell me who they were. But said they were from Bay City. So the next day I wake up and sometime during the day i check to see who had clicked on my links and sn killthemexican shows up with the ip 69.29.8.56 (d9-56.rt-bras.che.centurytel.net). When I came home tonight I saw that the sn imgoingtokillyou with the ip 69.179.62.187 (d7-187.rt-bras.che.centurytel.net). Both ip's of killthemexican and imgoingtokillyou lead to Gig Harbor, Washington. I don't believe I know anyone from there.

BTW is it illeagal to post an ip on the web, even if it's mildly threating?