« Home | Not 1 But 2 » | Rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard Died » | W. Wonka: Now and well Then » | Short before summer? » | Heaters broke...yet AGAIN » | Lower Learning: Episode 203 » | Is someone copying me? » | Charlie and the Chocolate Factory » | Thats full circle now » | FactCheck.org » 

Tuesday, November 16 

1 Down 1 To Go

My interview today went well. Alex had an interview there too. We went applied at Sams about and half ago. His started before mine and I'm glad his did because the manager that did his interview was kind of an asshole. The manager that came in there to do my interview was relaxed and didn't give me a hard time. I didn't realize that they had actually checked one of my references. I think that helped the interview with the manger because the reference they checked was Scott Kuhl (sports reporter at TV-5). Once he read the name he immediatly asked me why he was a reference of mine. SO I told that i was once an intern there. So that interview went well. But now I gotta take a drug test tomorrow. Also I have my other interview with WNEM.