« Home | Accepted » | Whack Your Boss » | Video of the Pistons-Pacers Brawl » | Pistons-Pacers game ends in a riot » | Still need a story » | 1 Down 1 To Go » | Not 1 But 2 » | Rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard Died » | W. Wonka: Now and well Then » | Short before summer? » 

Thursday, November 25 

The changes

Well I started making few changes to the style and layout of this blog tonight. I'm thinking about doing some art work soon to make it even more custom from some of the other blogs that are on blogger. Maybe a whole new color scheme. I do like the simple look that it currently has. I might just end up changing things back. But I'm just going to do a few little things one day at a time.

So we had our first snow storm of the year here in Saginaw. It was actually tundering and lighting a bit while it was snowing, whichi is something that I've kind of wanted to see for a couple if years now. Unfortunatly I missed my opportunity. Maybe it'll happen again sometime.

Happy Thanksgiving.