« Home | 1 Down 1 To Go » | Not 1 But 2 » | Rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard Died » | W. Wonka: Now and well Then » | Short before summer? » | Heaters broke...yet AGAIN » | Lower Learning: Episode 203 » | Is someone copying me? » | Charlie and the Chocolate Factory » | Thats full circle now » 

Thursday, November 18 

Still need a story

It almost been a week since I decided on going through with making the short and I still have no story. I kind od have an idea in my head of one possible story that could work as a short but I'm not sure where it ends and I would like to have an idea of where it could or might end up before I start wirting it. I think I might run the idea by my writing partner/cousin and see if he can come up with a conclusion. I've told a few people about this project I plan on doing and most of them want or at least said that they would be willing to help out. I think I might also do a few music video spoofs soon. I think it would be a fun thing to do and not too difficult to put together.

Hmm maybe I will actually consider working for McDonalds now.