« Home | Photoshop Animation » | Ken Jennings Lost on JEOPARDY! » | Face it vegan kids are kinda weird to nonvegan adults » | The LJ Murderer...thats what they're calling her » | Internet Stalker/Pyscho/My Slayer? » | A Day Without a Mexican » | The changes » | Accepted » | Whack Your Boss » | Video of the Pistons-Pacers Brawl » 

Tuesday, December 7 

Let next week be tomorrow

In just over a week my semester will be over with. Then I'll only have one more semester at Delta, at the end of which I'll recieve my assciocates. Yahoo. I've been extremely lazy in my classes these last few weeks. Mostly in my photoshop class. I've spent my last two nights working on a animation for my class. This thing took a lot of patience to do because of all of the little graphics I had to make for it. It ended up being over 950 frames. I can't even render it out to a gif now because of all of the frames. I just finished the front page to my webpage for that class also. I have to make at least two more pages including a gallery. But these next couple of pages should be a lot easier to make I hope.