« Home | Internet Stalker/Pyscho/My Slayer? » | A Day Without a Mexican » | The changes » | Accepted » | Whack Your Boss » | Video of the Pistons-Pacers Brawl » | Pistons-Pacers game ends in a riot » | Still need a story » | 1 Down 1 To Go » | Not 1 But 2 » 

Sunday, November 28 

The LJ Murderer...thats what they're calling her

Rachelle Ann Monica Waterman or smchyrocky as she is known on Live Journal was arrested on charges she participated in killing her mother.
Her last entry on her LJ page entitled "My Crappy Life" has recieved 5000 maybe more comments. 5000 may just be the default setting for comments allowed on LJ. Most likely this is the most comments ever recieved for a single entry on a LJ post.
Thursday, November 18th, 2004
10:56 am
Just to let everyone know, my mother was murdered

I won't have computer acess until the weekend or so because the police took my computer to go through the hard drive. I thank everyone for their thoughts and e-mails, I hope to talk to you when I get my computer back.

The story is all over the web. Here are few variations of the story as it is in the news thusfar.
People flock to online journal after 16-year-old's arraignment
Daughter arraigned on murder charges