« Home | OH Christmas » | Boogeyman - OMG my Grandma wasn't kidding » | Charlie and the Chocolate Factory teaser » | They in... » | Sounds like more than nothing » | Does Santa Claus exist? » | Man of the house » | Someday it'll happen » | Almost off » | "Batman Begins" International Poster » 

Wednesday, December 29 

The wrap up

Well Christmas was good. I got some money, socks, cordless phone, cdr's, a few gift certificates and a few other things. I really happy, maybe a little too happy to get some socks.

I went and painted for my cousin on Sunday. I always worry about how I paint when I do because I worry that it's not going to be any good.

On Monday I was woken up to go shopping I bought a few shirts but I felt horrible. The rest of the day Ijust sat around not feeling good and watched movies. I pretty much did the same thign yesterday but i felt much better. Today I feel like I can finally go out and be ok. I hope I keep feeling better because it would really suck to feel sick on New Years Eve.