« Home | Charlie and the Chocolate Factory teaser » | They in... » | Sounds like more than nothing » | Does Santa Claus exist? » | Man of the house » | Someday it'll happen » | Almost off » | "Batman Begins" International Poster » | 1 week to go and lying to Mormons » | Let next week be tomorrow » 

Wednesday, December 22 

Boogeyman - OMG my Grandma wasn't kidding

boogeyman
So after all of these years of thinking my grandma was just trying to scare me I find out that she was telling the truth. Anyway the Boogeyman has a biopic coming out soon and Sam Raimi, the director of Spiderman 1 & 2, is helping him out. The trailer is out now and it looks like a really bad movie which may be the only reason I would want to see this. If you didn't catch that I placed a few links here and there, then just click here. The site has some personal history on the ever so popular Boogeyman, it even has a video game for you kiddes to play. The movie comes out February 4, 2005. So expect a May 2005 release for DVD. I know I will!