« Home | 2 and 1/2 weeks » | It's been a while » | What to say what to do » | Snow We Had Enough » | A weak weekday » | 7:35 in the morning » | what to say » | Doesn't feel right yet » | Batman's Greatest Boner and Phosphor Alpha 4 » | A Different Search:Auto » 

Thursday, April 21 

1 and one forth

So the meeting with the CBS program went pretty well, so well thatI got my acceptance letter in the mail the other day. I already knew I was going to get one becasue she pretty much said I would after the meeting was over. I got to see the building that I'm going to stay in next year. It's still under construction, so I had no chance of seeing what it looks like in there.

I think I'm going to be able to maintain my GPA after all. I just have to make sure I do a good job on my big paper. So far I figred out that as long as a I turn everything in I may about at least 4 A's. Also I may have a b- that will change to a B or B+.