« Home | What to say what to do » | Snow We Had Enough » | A weak weekday » | 7:35 in the morning » | what to say » | Doesn't feel right yet » | Batman's Greatest Boner and Phosphor Alpha 4 » | A Different Search:Auto » | Search! » | What boredom will do » 

Sunday, April 10 

It's been a while

Finally got my car. An L200

Turned 20. Woot! Woot!

Finally have an official job. It's occasional but still a job.

Google Maps has become even more cool since they added Satellite images.

Now before you go somewhere new in America go Google Sightseeing.

Finally went to GV and had a great time.

Just chose my topic for my big paper thats due for my last class I may ever take at the D-Unit.

Three weeks till I graduate!

Starting lifting like I had been again.

Enjoying the warm weather very much.