« Home | It's been a while » | What to say what to do » | Snow We Had Enough » | A weak weekday » | 7:35 in the morning » | what to say » | Doesn't feel right yet » | Batman's Greatest Boner and Phosphor Alpha 4 » | A Different Search:Auto » | Search! » 

Tuesday, April 12 

2 and 1/2 weeks

Things at the D-unit will be coming to and end pretty soon and its starting to get pretty exciting. The only weird thing about it is that I'm the only one of out of my friends that will actually be done with Delta after this semester. I have two scholarship meetings this week I already went to on last evening and I have another one in Detriot on Friday. I have to start doing research for my last major paper of the year. Finally we had everyone in our group sho up to class today. I have to put together the script for everyone with in the next couple of days.

Tiger did it a.k.a. the next Nike Commercial
Study Finds Japanese Watch Most TV