« Home | Going Once... Going Twice.... » | This weekend was about about CLEANING » | Slowly feeling better » | It's a facts post. Starting at 27! » | The 1.2 million dollar home » | Parents day » | So tired » | Stuck in the Friends Zone » | Dog's Gone » | So I got the Futon, I almost have that dog gone » 

Thursday, November 17 

So much to do so little time to do it

Well with thanksgiving coming up my two of my professors thought it would be nice to quiz and test me before I go back to my family for a few days. On top of that I have two big papers and a lab report due on the day I come back and on top of that I also a have a quiz too. I almost don't know where to begin with all of this.

I had my pledge evaluation on Sunday. I'd say it went pretty even though I didn't do as well as I would have like to have done on my midterm and that I havn't paid any of my dues yet. There's also about 20 interviews I haven't done yet. The good news is that one of the guys said he could get me in where he works at.

I ended up going for $60 the other week. I got off pretty lucky with the girl that won me becasue she told me I didn't have to do anything for her. She's going to go with me to our fall formal this Saturday.

I think I finally have a study buddy. She's very beutiful which is very good could cause it makes me want to study even more. =)