« Home | That damn dog. » | Detroit WHAT » | Just a Few Hours Left » | With less than A Week » | Stuff I need to do by the 30th » | This Dog is Dead Right? Its not? » | The 30's is the day that I move. I think I might h... » | just sippin' on some Senorial sangria » | Fat Bastard » | Feeling good, feeling great! Feeling great, fealin... » 

Thursday, October 13 

So I got the Futon, I almost have that dog gone

I ended up getting a full size futon, on Tuesday night. I was able to put it together myself that night. So now when my friends come down they have where to place sleep other then the hard cold ground. As matter of fact I might be having a few come down this weekend.

I'm gonna start looking for a job in the next couple of days and hopefully not weeks. I'm hoping I can find something that doesn't have to do with food. If it does, I hope I have minmum contact with it.