« Home | So I got the Futon, I almost have that dog gone » | That damn dog. » | Detroit WHAT » | Just a Few Hours Left » | With less than A Week » | Stuff I need to do by the 30th » | This Dog is Dead Right? Its not? » | The 30's is the day that I move. I think I might h... » | just sippin' on some Senorial sangria » | Fat Bastard » 

Sunday, October 16 

Dog's Gone

I made the best out this weekend. Started out spending a little time with someone who we'll leave unnamed. Afterwards a few my friends came and visited me for the first time since I've been out here. I felt bad cause everyone that I usually hang out with was out of town. At times I felt as if they thought I really didn't have any friends here. I ended up taking for a drive around a few areas I had told them about. We ended up eating in Greektown. I had the best gyro of my life there. The funny thing was that they came here and we ended up dong pretty much what we have done if we were in Saginaw.