« Home | So much to do so little time to do it » | Going Once... Going Twice.... » | This weekend was about about CLEANING » | Slowly feeling better » | It's a facts post. Starting at 27! » | The 1.2 million dollar home » | Parents day » | So tired » | Stuck in the Friends Zone » | Dog's Gone » 

Saturday, November 19 

Pikesgiving count down beins

I've been up since around 1 p.m. I had went to Harry's for the first time last night it was pretty fun and it free to get in so that was a big plus. I ended up sleeping through my friday morning class once again. At least I know it won't happen next week because I'll be home.

We have pikesgiving tonight and I'm not sure exactly what I'll be wearing. I might be wearing a suit and I might not, maybe just a regular shirt and tie, who knows.

Anyways there's a few loose ends that I need to take care of soon before I become more like the kind of person I don't want to be.