« Home | Fuck You Racoon pt1 » | Speaking of... » | So its been over a year since I started this blog.... » | Ass to Elbows » | Wakka Chikka Wakka Chikka » | To be on a beeeach » | ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR » | Unexpected good times » | NANACA†CRASH!! » | Not in mental hospital or drug rehab » 

Saturday, July 9 

Fuck You Racoon pt duece

So the other day when I came home from my trip to Detroit I had something that never happenend to me before. Its hard for me to even explain it. I got this odd feeling after I was all alone and it made me feel really weird to just be alone. I never felt that way before. I went to a friends house so the feeling didn't last too long.

Lately I've been running into people I haven't see a long time. Last week I saw this girl that I used to go to school with a few years ago and just last night I saw another girl who had went to the same school. Speaking of last night I felt really good. Damn good.