« Home | ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR » | Unexpected good times » | NANACA†CRASH!! » | Not in mental hospital or drug rehab » | If only it was real » | Dave Chappelle In South African Mental Institution » | Still around... » | Comedy Central Delays CHAPPELLE’S Return » | Who the hell is Rey or is it Ray? » | This is what Happens on Rainy Days » 

Thursday, June 9 

To be on a beeeach

It would be nice to be on one today.

I feel like I got some stuff done today. I went and picked up a check and told the story of me leaving MIP hopefully for the last time for a long time. I got to the point where I thought it was partly my fault but they said it was management's fault and not mine. Anyway I finally went to the temp firm and fill out an application. It took me a while while to finish it. Those things always take me a while. Hopefully I'll have a job by the end of next week.