« Home | Not in mental hospital or drug rehab » | If only it was real » | Dave Chappelle In South African Mental Institution » | Still around... » | Comedy Central Delays CHAPPELLE’S Return » | Who the hell is Rey or is it Ray? » | This is what Happens on Rainy Days » | 1 and one forth » | 2 and 1/2 weeks » | It's been a while » 

Wednesday, June 1 

NANACA†CRASH!!

So yeah I started playing this flash game next thing I know an hour goes by.

Anyway tomorrow may be last day of work for the summer for SETV. I shot a graduation ceremony today and I'll shoot another one tomorrow. It has been fun working there. Hopefully I'll be able to get job soon though a temp service place.

I finally registered for some classes yesterday. Last week I went down to Wayne to take my math placement test. I ended up staying and had my CBS orientation a week earlier. It was only supposed to be 2 hours yet it went on for almost 4. But a lot of my questions were answered.