« Home | Ass to Elbows » | Wakka Chikka Wakka Chikka » | To be on a beeeach » | ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR » | Unexpected good times » | NANACA†CRASH!! » | Not in mental hospital or drug rehab » | If only it was real » | Dave Chappelle In South African Mental Institution » | Still around... » 

Thursday, June 30 

So its been over a year since I started this blog. I remember this was almost a LJ but something just brought me here. The only thing that I really wish I had on here was a friends page like LJ I know its possible to make something similar to it using another page. But I haven't really taken the time to do it. I had started at one time but didn't get very far.

Anyways with me having this blog for over a year now I can look back and see and remember what was happening in my life a year ago. Somethings are completely different and other aren't so. For example last year at this time I was just getting done with Spring classes which I hated at the time. But I am very glad that I did. By doing those Spring classes I am now graduated of Delta. BTW they finally sent me my degree in the mail the other day. Also last year I was working for a production company getting at least 20 hours and sometimes even up to 30. This year I'm lucky to even work once a week. Its actually been 3 maybe 4 weeks since I last worked. This year I've been working out and last year ha.

And the women situation. My ex then kept getting back with me and then end up going away for days or weeks with no word. It really sucked and hurt a lot. I had no idea what was going on. But it was so awesome when she came back. And now I'm just trying to take it slow with this new girl. Its hard not to think of her especially when she's what I've been looking for. Since I'm leaving in a couple of months I don't want to get too attached. So for now I'm just going on with it teh only way I can right now, day by day.