« Home | Robot Chicken! » | SNOWBALL FIGHT! » | Almost Done » | T Day it over - Begins the Countdown » | Pikesgiving count down beins » | So much to do so little time to do it » | Going Once... Going Twice.... » | This weekend was about about CLEANING » | Slowly feeling better » | It's a facts post. Starting at 27! » 

Sunday, January 29 

WhoKnowS

I'm not sure were to start. So much has happenend over the monthe almost two. Well two big things have happenend, one is that I was intiated and now I'm offically apart of a fraternity. It hard to believe that ist almost been two months. The other big thing is that I have a girlfriend for the first time in almost a year and half. Crazy! Its been nothing but good.

So on to the bad side of things. Money wise I have nothing. I've been looking for job for the last 3 weeks and just recieved a call this past week. Its for collectinig newspaper subscription money. The area I would be collecting from would be considered a rough area but then agian everywhere around here looks the same to me.