« Home | Its Coming soon!!! » | This is feeling good. » | Ehh » | .rednoW I semitomeS » | You know, that novel you've been writing? » | Insomnia is a bitch » | WhoKnowS » | Robot Chicken! » | SNOWBALL FIGHT! » | Almost Done » 

Thursday, March 16 

SB-UD!

For the most part I spent the first couple days of my Spring Break alone. I came home and most to find out that most of my friends were out of town. Went back to Detroit on Monday to work and things did seem to get better. Had a good time at house.

Last night was an odd first and hopefully last for me. I had went out to the bar and didn't really drink much till I was about to leave end up taking shots with various liquors and they were pretty much all double shots. Me not drinking at the bar till I'm about to leave or party seems to be a common theme for me this semester. Anyways there ended up being a bawl and that ment it was time to leave. So we come back to the house and I watched an ep of FG I had never seen and I had no idea what the hell was going on.

Eventually I made it back to my place and went to sleep. The next thing I know I'm walking in the hallway a few floors below mine and I have no idea why I'm there and for some reason my socks were wet. I have no idea why I was walking there, if took the stairs or the elevator. To make it worse I didn't have my key card on me, so I had to go down to the front desk so they could let me in. So one of the RAs had to come down to let me in and when I walk in to my room for some reason there is water on floor right by my door. I was too messed up to even throw something down. I have no idea were that water came from either because I didn't have anything with water in the room at the time. So this sleep drunk walk has been on my mind all day. As far as I know this is the first time I've ever done this. I wonder if I had tried to get up before but I was stopped or woke up before I've actually gone anywhere. I just hope it doesn't happen again. I know I used to walk around in my sleep was about five or six.

The rest of my spring break looks like its gonna be fun. Hope it doesn't go by fast.